The Coalition for Genocide Response is a membership organisation which is open to anyone who affirms the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (and related Conventions and Declarations) and our Membership Statement
Our members come from diverse backgrounds from all over the world, representing a variety of belief systems and philosophies. Our diversity is our strength – all united in the belief that human dignity is inviolable, and that mass atrocity crimes cannot pass unnoticed or without action.
We are supporting the Genocide Determination Bill, currently before the House of Lords. The Bill would allow for the UK High Court to make a preliminary determination that mass atrocities have taken place.
We say never again, never again to this kind of violence
– Kweisi Mfume
Who are the
We are individuals and organisations united in the believe that states must fulfil their obligations under the Genocide Convention.
- “Justice Delayed Is Justice Denied – Daesh Fighters Still Enjoying Impunity Six Years On” Webinar
- UN HRC Adopts A Resolution On Genocide, War Crimes, Ethnic Cleansing And Crimes Against Humanity
- Without Justice And Recognition The Genocide By Daesh Continues
- For The 25th Anniversary of The Genocide in Srebrenica, UN Experts Remind Us That Genocides Are Not Spontaneous
- Remembering The Lives Lost In Srebrenica 25 Years Ago
- The UK House Of Commons Debate On The Situation of The Uighur Muslims In China
- The UK House Of Lords Debate On China (29 June 2020)
- Call The Atrocities Against the Uighur Muslims Genocide – British Parliamentarians Call Upon the UK Government
- The Coalition For Genocide Response Joins The Call To Assist Those In Need In Cameroon Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- 40 Minutes on Human Rights with… Bill Browder