The Coalition for Genocide Response is a membership organisation which is open to anyone who affirms the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (and related Conventions and Declarations) and our Membership Statement
Our members come from diverse backgrounds from all over the world, representing a variety of belief systems and philosophies. Our diversity is our strength – all united in the belief that human dignity is inviolable, and that mass atrocity crimes cannot pass unnoticed or without action.
We are supporting the Genocide Determination Bill, currently before the House of Lords. The Bill would allow for the UK High Court to make a preliminary determination that mass atrocities have taken place.
We say never again, never again to this kind of violence
– Kweisi Mfume
Who are the
We are individuals and organisations united in the believe that states must fulfil their obligations under the Genocide Convention.
- UN General Assembly Proclaims 9 September As The International Day to Protect Education From Attack
- Calling Upon States To Prosecute Foreign Terrorist Fighters For International Crimes
- 40 Minutes On Human Rights With… Bishop Philip Mounstephen
- UN Special Rapporteur Yanghee Lee Warns About Ongoing Atrocities In Rakhine And Chin States
- Germany Proceeds With Its First Genocide Trial Of A Daesh Fighter
- UN Expert Warns Against Religious Hatred And Intolerance Amid Covid19 Outbreak
- IAGS Adopts A Resolution Recognising Declaring the Rohingya Persecution A Crime of Genocide and Crimes Against Humanity
- Four Years Later, The UK Government Still Shies Away From Calling It Genocide
- The Coalition for Genocide Response Joins the NGO Statement on Humanitarian and Security Implications of the COVID-19 crisis in northern Iraq
- The Coalition for Genocide Response Joins the Freedom United ‘Free Uyghurs’ Campaign