NEW – URGENT ACTION
WRITE TO YOUR MP – DEMAND NO TRADE DEALS WITH GENOCIDAL STATES
The Coalition for Genocide Response is a human rights coalition-building organisation that works towards a comprehensive response to genocide and other international crimes, engaging the UK, regional and international actors.
Our members come from diverse backgrounds from all over the world, representing a variety of belief systems and philosophies. Our diversity is our strength – all united in the belief that human dignity is inviolable, and that mass atrocity crimes cannot pass unnoticed or without action.
We are supporting the Genocide Determination Bill, currently before the House of Lords. The Bill would allow for the UK High Court to make a preliminary determination that mass atrocities have taken place.
We say never again, never again to this kind of violence
– Kweisi Mfume
Who are the
We are individuals and organisations united in the believe that states must fulfil their obligations under the Genocide Convention.
- How Did The Economist Get It This Wrong?
- Coalition for Genocide Response Joins the UN Intersessional Meeting on the Prevention of Genocide
- The Genocide Amendment Is To Go Back To The House Of Lords
- Concerning News on the Day of the Vote on the Genocide Amendment
- Time to Bridge the Gap in the UK’s Genocide Responses
- We Need To Do More To Address Genocide And The Genocide Amendment Is The First Step
- What Happened To The Promise? The Situations of Armenians in Nagorno-Karabakh in 2020
- Prof. Javaid Rehman Speaking At ’40 Minutes On Human Rights With…’
- The UK House of Lords to Consider the Situation in Ethiopia
- The Question of Mass Atrocity Monitoring and Determination